There are 7 rules governing the control of objects:
1) Players control all objects they own.
2) Players control all UNWANTED objects not locked against them.
3) Members of an Owner-group control all objects the owner-group owns.
4) Players control all exits linked to rooms they control.
5) Anybody can link an unlinked exit, even if it is locked.
Once linked, the exit is automatically @chowned to the linker.
6) UnQUELLed Gods can control any object.
7) UnQUELLed Wizards can inspect all unQUELLed objects, but what
they control is very limited if they try to modify things.
QUELLed objects are immune to wizardly scrying/tampering.