What's been added to DragonMud?
- A line that lists the obvious exits to the user's current room.See Also:
- A line that lists the obvious commands (Bogus Exits)
- @locate *player, so you can find others players.
- Emote Player = action (a combination of ":" and "page")
- secondary and tertiary locks which have different effects:
@lock exit = (key to use the exit) ; (key to see the exit)
@lock player = (trust-key) ; (page-key) ; (@locate-key)
@lock group = (players with permission to modify group membership)
- Groups objects.
Groups can be used as a Key in any lock definition.
Groups provide proof of guild/clique membership.
Exits can put players into (or out of) a group.
Groups can be visible or permanent, and with help, both.
- Memory friendly Copy Objects
- Sticky Exits, which simplify building with groups significantly.
- A "whereis" command... which works for logged in and inactive targets.